did anybody have any experience with thy LAW

I live in a town where you have to step off of the sidewalk and onto the bicycle lane, to make way for the dicks on the bikes riding on the sidewalk. I almost want to become a cop just for the little shit like that. Then I realize I have to help old people do stupid shit so I don't.

I almost want to become a cop just for the little shit like that. Then I realize I have to help old people do stupid shit so I don't.

There's worse than that, I couldn't be a cop due to having to turn up to smelly old beat up houses to sort out domestic disputes.

s

Where I live we have sidewalks and then bikelanes on the side of the road. They aren't everywhere, but you're not supposed to ride your bike on the sidewalk, although the police never enforce this rule. You do have to have lights and shit on them for when you ride it at night or they'll give you shit about that.

You do have to have lights and shit on them for when you ride it at night or they'll give you shit about that.

We don't have that rule but just about every bike has a red reflector on the rear.

We do have a compulsory bicycle helmet rule, every rider no matter what age has to wear one, motorbikes too of course.

s

HAHA bike helmet rule

Fun fact, if bike helmets were vaccines they'd never be approved for anything due to lack of evidence. In fact, helmets have been proved to increase the risk of brain injury.

Safety nazis really need to get their heads out of their butts.

Arguably the health benefits of biking outweigh the risk of injury. But anything involving the expression "expectation value" flies over the head of every politician in the planet.

^holy shit your avatar

all of my yes

Haha thanks. Can't wait for the sequel.