Did Mikael have a dog that died?

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
...and could he possibly be singing about in on Watershed?

In the LP cover there's this bloody big picture of a man standing in a garden, watching what looks to be a grave, and written faintly on the trees are the words "voff voff" which would be the barking of said, dead dog.

So many intriguing pictures in the Lp and CD of Watershed, I feel that it's all connected to Mikael's childhood somehow, or perhaps the lyrics reflect some aspect of every bandmember's childhood (because of the face).

So many intriguing pictures in the Lp and CD of Watershed, I feel that it's all connected to Mikael's childhood somehow, or perhaps the lyrics reflect some aspect of every bandmember's childhood (because of the face).

It's a very good point of view - about childhood. But... I doubt that Mike would write about other guys' childhood. As much as other guys' wouldn't allow him to write about them. You know, it's weird if one man writes about other's emotions like about his own.

Hmmm...but somehow I doubt that Watershed is about Mikael's parents. He has this nice family picture in his myspace-album. I wouldn't put such a photo in my album, if I had problems with my parents as it is described in songs like "Heir Apparent", "The Lotus Eater" or "Hessian Peel"

you are just too lazy to think about the hidden meaning of the artwork. you cant get a idea so you talk some nonsense.........

müsli;7330083 said:
you are just too lazy to think about the hidden meaning of the artwork. you cant get a idea so you talk some nonsense.........

And the love of Jack Frober, was used by a father's son.

that was my thought too ... the one with the childhood.
has he got a brother?
he sings about a brother ... mother, father ... thats very interessting actually, beacause he dont wanna talk about the lyrics. so maybe we kknow why .. mh?^^