Didn't see this coming......

Eeek... very strange indeed! Always seemed like a band who enjoyed being together and having fun onstage. Definitely a shocker. Wouldn't say the label is too happy about this one with a big tour forthcoming, but I'm sure the hardcore fans will stick by the band. Isn't going to be easy for them to find the right replacements, and they don't really have much time!

....I'm.... Shocked.

But Par and Joakim are still in the band - The ones that write the music. So not much will change, I suppose. But still, for a band like Sabaton to have line-up changes is still unbelievable.

Wow, this is crazy! I really didn't see this coming at all. I wonder what the other members will end up doing....

I'm with Andiman, without confirmation this is still rumour. One which I really, really, really doesn't turn out to be true. Rarely seen a band enjoy themselves as much on stage as these guys. They definitely seemed very tight.

When something like this holds no truth, bands are generally very quick to play it down, though. To be honest, they should have dealt with this by now, it's pretty poor PR from them to not have.

:cry::cry::cry:

Why can't we have nice things :(

I've no idea why they'd do this right before a new album and tour. I'd really like to know the reason behind the split. These guys are current power metal giants, leaving at this point might be looked back on as a bad career move.

Very strange indeed, wonder what'll happen to the tour...