dinner

brightkelly

Dec 9, 2004
New York
it's finals week, and i have no appetite. I feel kinda sick seeing pictures on menus like applebee's, olive garden, tgi friday, chillis, BK, Wendys. way too greasy to me, but i dont like salads either. I also dislike the chinese food in this country. Nor do i want to cook right now, i only have a few carrots, onions and some curry sauce, i dont want the curry fume in my house right now:(

I feel really sick and have a sore throat :ill:

do you know any place where i can eat at late night or open 24 hours a day? i may be hungry in the early morning. Dont say taco bell. I think it's the worst fast food(how can the americans like their flavor??), personally i even prefer mcdonalds to taco bell.

I realised how popular it is in the US, I eat my lunch there sometimes becaus there is one on campus, it's regarded as healthier by many, i find it hilarious. it has the same amount of calories, the veggies they put into the sub are raw, so it has a lot of water. if you stir-fry a cabbage, it'll become so little without the water.

it's finals week, and i have no appetite. I feel kinda sick seeing pictures on menus like applebee's, olive garden, tgi friday, chillis, BK, Wendys. way too greasy to me, but i dont like salads either. I also dislike the chinese food in this country. Nor do i want to cook right now, i only have a few carrots, onions and some curry sauce, i dont want the curry fume in my house right now:(

I feel really sick and have a sore throat :ill:

do you know any place where i can eat at late night or open 24 hours a day? i may be hungry in the early morning. Dont say taco bell. I think it's the worst fast food(how can the americans like their flavor??), personally i even prefer mcdonalds to taco bell.

Dennys.