Disappearing Act

Now that took me by suprise! Was expecting to see the beard disappear. Is this your photoshop skills at work again?

Edit. Almost forgot, suits ya.

Whoa... o_O

What/who made you do that?

Lose a bet?

Tired of buying so much conditioner?
just tired of of it.... tangles, 20 minute showers, always having to hassle with it..... funny thing about shampoo and conditioner.... when i took a shower afterward i accidentally dispensed the same amount of both.... just too ingrained of a habit.

a couple people told me i looked like a prison inmate now.... i laughed, and then told them to shut up before i shank 'em.

:lol:

just tired of of it.... tangles, 20 minute showers, always having to hassle with it..... funny thing about shampoo and conditioner.... when i took a shower afterward i accidentally dispensed the same amount of both.... just too ingrained of a habit.

a couple people told me i looked like a prison inmate now.... i laughed, and then told them to shut up before i shank 'em.

hahahaha

The first shower after I cut my hair was fuckin DIVINE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are going to grow at least some of it back, aren't you? :erk:

I know what you mean though about it being a hassle. I cut mine about 5 years ago and I still feel a little weird about it. I miss it a lot but not the hassle and A-hole looks from A-holes. :rolleyes:

Jesus..20 min showers? i wish! I spend 37min in the shower. 7 mins of cleaning, 30 min of untangling... even worse after a show.

I guess i'll cut mine sooner or later too..

Jesus..20 min showers? i wish! I spend 37min in the shower. 7 mins of cleaning, 30 min of untangling... even worse after a show.

I guess i'll cut mine sooner or later too..

Thats the price you pay for epic hair!

If you and James are standing in front of a fan, who do you think would look cooler?

Its all about the wind-factor.

Ok... i'm bullshitting now...

it happens to the best and worst of us.....shaved mine years ago and have been going bald ever since, although the change definitely worked in regards to pulling birds :D

I see you went from the weird al yankovic look to the Phil Anselmo in the Cowboy's from hell era..haha

in all seriousness it does look better, more intimidating..which is always good for a metal producer.

I always think about cutting off my hair, especially when I come home from a bar and I basically took the smell of the bar with me in my hair...but I'd probably look more like a douchebag then i do now...which is pretty hard to do.