Divine Eve - As The Angels Weep

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
Definite Celtic Frost worship here (in a good way). Wouldn't have imagined this band coming from Texas, but this type of musical approach would rule in a live setting.

The rare but well used blast moment totally works amidst the sludgy goodness.

Another great post-Frost band that I adore (but only have on vinyl unfortunately, so no mp3s): Delirium - Zzooouhh.

How many people checked this shit out? The links are probably about to expire, so do so now if you haven't.

Goat damn Divine Eve puts on a fucking great show. Fuck Incantations metal hipster fans. Faux war ensemble may have been there. Echo park gin and tonic frs. Kicks to the face bitches

you have to get back to Alina's dreams :loco:

I've been in her dreams? Don't try and get a "rise" out of me boy. Anyhow, this may be the new modus operandi, given that the desired band goes on at the time indicated by the promoter. In an out, no added frills, no extra elbow bumping to be had. We're going to look in to doing the 45 min gig with Inquisition next month, they're opening up for Abigail faggot Williams. Never heard a note, and never plan to either. :tickled:

Also a crying shame that there was a gaggle of humanity smoking outside during Divine Eve's set. All Incantation fanboys. (prob got in to them 6 months ago at that, given that the venue is hiperotic.)

Edit - After some research, fuck the Inquisition gig. They're probably going to get a short set, and ticket prices are really high due to the rest of the card. Gig in 6 months anyone?

Favorite live song was...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, love this band. Glad to hear they still crush live. Check out CRIMSON RELIC if you haven't. That was the band that came after DIVINE EVE had originally split up, and is also great stuff.