Division new album discussion...

only a pick axe? Were you playing lightly, Little Rock? No imitating Dan in terms of how you hit the strings, dude. in the words of our hot Canadian brunette buddy, "Kill it till it's dead".

easybutton.jpg

Down to just 2. With some hard work and good luck for a change, I might be done on Sunday. Worst-case, next week. The zombie tune is going to really weird some people out. Particularly Dave, since it seems as though Mike and I took an acid trip to Egypt in the middle of a Panteramore song.

Down to just 2. With some hard work and good luck for a change, I might be done on Sunday. Worst-case, next week. The zombie tune is going to really weird some people out. Particularly Dave, since it seems as though Mike and I took an acid trip to Egypt in the middle of a Panteramore song.

I still can't believe that it actually worked with the original harmony. That's just wrong...

Apparently, you have lot's of time to browse the internet when you're not sleeping at night, huh? Anyway, I'm happy to say, the bass for Control Issues is complete! Next up, finishing guitar.

Been too long since one of us posted an update here. YES, Control Issues is still in process. Mike has 7 1/2 rhythm parts done and should be finishing up shortly. Dave's rhythms are up next.

Good. About time. Now finish it up. I mean what else do you have to do? Wash your feet? ;p