Do you have tix for Slim's in SF?

No doubt. Where Nightwish is concerned, waiting = a mistake.

I almost missed the 2004 tour because i didn't try for a ticket until fairly late. Ticketmaster online had none. Though for some reason when i called up the voice ordering system, they had a ticket available. I don't see why one would have and the other wouldn't (especially when i called not 60 seconds after checking the online) but i wasn't about to complain. ;]

Ever since then, i have made it a practice to order my tickets as soon as they go on sale (though i understand that in some situations, such as yours C, it may not be practical to order months in advance).

(though i understand that in some situations, such as yours C, it may not be practical to order months in advance).

Normally I buy tickets right away too, but when they're being sold as far back as February...sh*t, I don't know what the hell I'll be doing in November. And at this point, I'm glad I didn't, because I'd have to pretty much eat a pair of tickets to Anaheim (or wherever the f*ck the second show is now).

Not only that, but I honestly did not want to buy tickets to a show before hearing the band's new singer. If I had ended up not liking her I would have felt like a fool for paying good money for something I ultimately wouldn't want to see.

I honestly did not want to buy tickets to a show before hearing the band's new singer. If I had ended up not liking her I would have felt like a fool for paying good money for something I ultimately wouldn't want to see.

Certainly understandable. For me personally, i didn't care. This tour is something of music history in the making (even if only a small bit), so i didn't care how good or bad she was, i wanted to be there to witness it all first hand.