Doom fest

Do it in Central Park. All those free concerts they have in the summer always suck, so it would be nice to have a good once for a change!

Get Solitude Aeturnus or Candlemass as headliner, and you can ensure me to show up no matter where in the country it is, no matter the day.

Of course, that'd require money, so it probably wouldn't happen. :p

Get those Evoken fuckers off their arse's and put them on the bill......Sounds like a good enough reason to start saving money to come out there for a visit...Me and Seth have been talking about travelling around the states to see some cool fests....I'll keep my eye on this..Sounds like a good idea!

My Dying Bride
Candlemass
Solitude Aeturnus
Novembers Doom
Saturnus
Swallow The Sun
The Prophecy
Rapture
Mourning Beloveth
Whispering Gallery
Process Of Guilt
Hanging Garden
My Silent Wake
Fall Of Empyrean
Shroud Of Bereavement

Those are the ones off of the top of my head that I can think of. Right now, this lineup would have to be a two day thing with all of the long songs.

I would definitely suggest the northeast U.S. to make it easy on alot of people.

Or maybe we can hold it on utah... its a pretty doomy and bleak place.

And best of all, I won't have to travel, and all the bands may stay on my floor!

Hahaha Death doom in the forrest.....Need to mix it up a lil....How bout adding some bands like:

Grief (MA)
Orodruin (NY)
Unearthly Trance (NY)
Accept Death (OH)
Electric Horsemen (PA)
Pale Devine (PA)
Otesanek (PA)

As you can see most are from the East Coast and it would be nice to have a good balance between death, sludge and dare I say "traditional" doom bands.

Haha listen to me sounding like this would ever happen pfffttt

Orodruin (NY) great guys
Fall Of Empyrean sick
Otesanek (PA) way sick!
Pale Devine (PA) hell yeah Greif definitely, they are back together full on from what I hear

would be awesome too!!!

Shit, we need to make this happen!!!!