Download fest.

Go to Ireland.

You'll see. Reminder: there are more people of Irish decent in the US than there are in Ireland; the dumb ones got left in Ireland - ergo the Irish are dumber than the dumbest Irish Yanks.

Yikes.

oh yeah baby :kickass: luv it :kickass: oh god bless you james hetfield :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: thats all paddy can say:kickass: :kickass:
418565121a1081980640b30804592l.jpg

Carcassian said:
Go to Ireland.

You'll see. Reminder: there are more people of Irish decent in the US than there are in Ireland; the dumb ones got left in Ireland - ergo the Irish are dumber than the dumbest Irish Yanks.

Yikes.
Tells me nothing seeing as I've never been to the US but thanxxxxxx anyway

Erik said:
that was before i decided that being a productive member of an internet forum yields absolutely fuck all and that misdirected bitterness and cynicism more than adequately fills the black void that is my sad excuse for a life
AND YOU KNOW THAT ERIK MY BRUVVER:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH YEAH LUV IT

ender7227 said:
Come to Texas then tell me hot as fuck. I'll trade your ass in a second.

Texas seems nice, theres shit loads of air con everywhere in hot american places, for example i can easily put up with the weather is Florida, because if i get too hot just nip into a shop or somewhere with air con. In England air con hardly exists, so when Summer is booming like now its just hot everywhere.