dragon guerrilla and rebirth are really fucking crazy

U

Unregistered

dragon guerilla and rebirth are really fucking crazy i would not only ban them from this forum i would ban them from the internet alltogether because these fucking retards should not be alowed to use any computers or even type writers at all

still think these 3 guys should stop wasting space here in this forum

You fucking moron, I've posted lots of thought-provoking things. So you can call me an asshole but don't fucking say I waste space.

"still don't like dragon or rebirth"
:OMG: You typed in all lower-case letters. Anyway, Guerrilla, Lord_Red_Dragon, and rebirth shouldn't be banned from the board, unregistereds should be. Damn I'm getting sick of coming onto this board and seeing another unregistered person complaining about it. Damn, you aren't even registered (ok, neither is rebirth, but atleast he uses a name instead of unregistered), so why are you even complaining about anything on this board?

Troyanasy said:
If those Men didn't post here,then you would not have anything to bitch about simpleton.So go back to the OPETH board and find a date
-------------------------BURN!!!!!!!:heh:............................................OH FUKK YOU UNREGESTERED!!!!! I REALLY LIKE REBIRTH ALOT HE KEEPS YA ON YOUR TOES AND GUERRILLA IS THE GUY WHO SAYS SHIT THAT NOONE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY --SOMETIMES....OHHH NICE JOB ON SAYING CENSORSHIP IS THE ANSWER OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE VERY MUCH NOT A NEVERHEAD BECUZ NEVERMORE IS ANTI-CENSORSHIP.....VERY CHILDISH OF YOU
frown.gif

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Man, free spech. They can be dicks(REBIRTH im looking at YOU) but they have the right to be.

I figured you had your 2 lower ribs removed, and you were looking @ your cock, right before you missed your mouth and stabbed yourself in the EYE.