Dream Theater NZ/Australia 2009

Manson was disgraceful at Hellfest. He/she/it barely sung anything, most of the first two songs was pre-recorded shit and letting the small segment of the crowd who were actually excited sing along. I left during the questionably lengthy silence after that. By the sound of things his other recent shows have been just as bad.

Manson was disgraceful at Hellfest. He/she/it barely sung anything, most of the first two songs was pre-recorded shit and letting the small segment of the crowd who were actually excited sing along. I left during the questionably lengthy silence after that. By the sound of things his other recent shows have been just as bad.

mmmm ... If its like that a the HORDEN Sanj is gunna be somewhat piss ...

I think I'll go to this after all - already seeing them in London with Opeth in October and funds are a bit low... but hey, might as well.

That's dedication!

Are they still playing two shows in Melbourne, or just the one? Only one's on sale.

Dang it. Most of the good tickets went in that internet presale before I even got onto the site. Hmmmmm.

Don't have any of their stuff, but know I'd like to see them. Lucky I've got a ticket to the second show. :)