Drugs???????????

I HATE drugs! Never have used any drugs and never going to. Narcotics are filth, who should be wiped off...
Only "Drugs" I use are alcohol [Mostly Kilju (made by Torgoth)] and tobacco...

Originally posted by Rivfader
I HATE drugs! Never have used any drugs and never going to. Narcotics are filth, who should be wiped off...
Only "Drugs" I use are alcohol [Mostly Kilju (made by Torgoth)] and tobacco...

You've "never used any drugs" because you "HATE them," yet you use alcohol and tobacco. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ARE?!?!? Idiot.

I did plenty back in the day..weed, crank, coke, shrooms, acid, crosstops..I've been clean for almost 6 years now though *pats self on back*, & limit my partying to getting drunk once or twice a year. I even quit smoking cigarettes this past January..the crap catches up with you more & more the older you get.

im almost 16 and i drink and smoke weed. i hate ciggarettes though. i dont see the point in them.
im trying to quit weed because im just getting bored with it. ill have a big session and ill only be stoned for a little while and it will just wear off too quick. once i get a job i will be able to afford alcohol every weekend and i wont have to smoke anymore.
i did speed once. at a party i was already drunk as fuck and some guy shouted me cones. i didnt know there was speed mixed in it till the next day when a mate told me.

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77
Most people never believe me, but weed has absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. Yes even the "good shit"... Beer and nicotine do me just fine.

Try Smoking 8 Ounces of fresh picked G13
that will get you high

I am a pothead metalhead. :wave: Hello to others like me.

I tried ecstasy twice and loved it, so I stopped using it. I don't smoke cigarettes. I drink beer or Night Train a few times a year. Then I :puke: and remember I am not young any longer. Just be yourself and enjoy life.

Keep the metal pounding in your brain.... :headbang:

I don't do drugs. I use to drink occasionally, but gave that up after I graduated because the fun wore off and I just got sick of it. I would much rather be around a person who smokes weed than a person who drinks.

manuelgv said:
I consumed pot like 4 times and I hated it everytime.but I kept doing it(the last 3 times) because people seemed to like it so much so I was thinking maybe I was wrong.
Heh, I was exactly the same :) Now I only drink alcohol, and I do count alcohol among the drugs tbh

Pot(don't like it anymore)
Percocet,Endo's,etc...
Ecstacy
Shrooms
DXM

If I had a life supple of percocets and beer i'd be set.