dt tour blog

plintus

Señor Member
Mar 5, 2004
A tour blog has been launched - see official page for the news.

Can anyone follow up with translation, por favor, as the blog meant to be in Swedish only?

p.s. I know we have "Translate please" thread, but as this isn't general and dt related - here ya go.

I can understand most of it (much to my surprise, as my Swedish is really rusty), but if I were to try and translate it into English, plenty of nyances and funny details would probably be lost. Thus, I'd prefer if someone more fluent in Swedish did the hard work. If no-one's up to the task, I might try to do it myself, but I won't promise anything.

-Villain

Do it, Villain. ;) I'm interested (even though I can tell even with my non-existent Swedish that there's just a long rant about Kreator tattoos so far) and I would like to read an English version, regardless of how accurate it turns out to be. I'll sticky the thread if you do it regularly.

Do it, Villain. ;) I'm interested (even though I can tell even with my non-existent Swedish that there's just a long rant about Kreator tattoos so far) and I would like to read an English version, regardless of how accurate it turns out to be. I'll sticky the thread if you do it regularly.

Yeah, there were quite a few entries since then, so if you can't make it word-for-word, just give us general idea about the posts and if there's anything particularly interesting (bestiality?)

Thanks also

This reads like something I would write ...

The Fighting Irish

It is not without having to marvel at her. Three apples high squeezed she arrived at scenkanten and yells with in the texts with a rarely seen obsession. In the quarters she looks like it might be about twelve years and I reflect on how she reached over beer she throats of itself as a whole man. She is of course no children, this may be seen when coming a little closer, but that she is a widespread leap dårfink - that there is no doubt at all

How did she in fact the bus? This would be a safe haven. I swear over the band's singles, which on top of all gone up in smoke. Could it have been when she showed up their magtatuering? "DFF" short for "Drink, Fuck, Fight." I do not know who she was partying with, but she is offered in all cases of whiskey after whiskey. I do not understand a word she says with his Irish dialect, but if I'm going to interpret her boys after Michael wrote and chased Michael's gaze, I think it is any form of marinated förförelseakt in the process. Mikael stressar away to find whoever was to take in her, or rather go someone else, anywhere. Personally, I troubleshooter in the best Dark Tranquillity-spirit. I put on my headphones and staring into the laptop until the situation is utagerad.

It turns out to be Martin H, which was her host, but in the resurrection, he has fallen asleep the whole intermezzot. Andrew, our sound engineer, and Martin says, and he scratches his head over that now snore nattgäst. It is a quarter until we want to go and this night is the gränskorsning to Canada. What do we do? We can not just put her off the bus.

- VWhere do you live, hojtar Andrew and ruskar on her.

She winds from the grip, swear something and climb up in a container. A second later she got out of a gap from the side as the most obvious thing in the world. Just as if it was her summer cottage. She is right in front of an advertising and trying to unlock it with their hemnycklar. Swear again, stands on the ground and fall asleep. Andrew has managed to find her car and the baxar in her in the back seat with the hope that she will be tyres for the next day, but before we come away hear the kick-start her car and disappear. Satan. a lump in the stomach, we must put ourselves and can only speculate on her fate. It sat in until just now when Martin was a well-mail in which she was grateful for a very nice evening. What good.

The irish live to fight another day

:loco:

That's interesting. Google translator translates "Stockholms län" to "British Columbia" on their main page. Any ideas why? I'm curious.

I like how reading translated text is almost like reading poetry. :p