DUNGEON - Flyer 2/2/2002

Stevo

Coming soon...
Aug 20, 2001
Redcliffe, Queensland
flyer02022002.jpg

Nah, it's always been "first part of 2002" I think... Stevo usually says "first quarter of..." I may have said "early" though, 'cos I can't be fucked going through the spiel every time! HAHA!

"Early" has translated into "around the middle of", though, 'cos we're chasing up a couple of deals at the moments and we want to make sure this is done right (for a change! :bah: )

Rest assured, it's gonna be out sometime this year! :)

If you're thinking of the Euro Mayhem, no, sadly not! This is the Aussie one (who I've never seen but I hear are quite good)...

We so have to play everywhere or we're gonna get our ass kicked big time by the looks of it! :D

Coops - I never actually thought about the date until you mentioned it then! That's pretty cool! :) As a mark of respect that you're moshing for us, we'll be flying to NZ in spirit with you at the show! HAHAHA!

Originally posted by Cooperman
02/02/02 is a pretty cool date... I'll be on a plane to NZ just as the gig is getting under way. I'll rock out on the plane and pretend I'm there. ;)

222...the number of the Dungeon!!!!!!!
:cool:

Originally posted by Lord Tim
*waves hands* G'warn! Git outta here ya vultures! G'WARNN!!! HAHA!

But the carcass stinks so bad we have to do SOMETHING about it ;) :D :lol:

SKWAWK!!!!

I'm just STINGIN' to get up there again & sweat profusely!! Bring on the "tchoo tchoo tchoo" gig!! woooo hooooooooo!!!!!

....and to y'all thinkin' of coming - git yo asses doen the front!! :heh:

...to y'all NOT coming.... we want valid excuses! NOW! :mad:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:devil: