dvd

martinbrohm

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2002
Denmark
Visit site
Hi Dan / Nightingale
Thanks for the autograph's on Sweden Rock + a great concert. You told me i could buy the dvd (sold out on Sweden) from the web site, but i cant find it anywhere, could you please help me ????.
I need 2 copies of it, so please tell me where to buy and pay.
Regards Martin
Denmark:headbang:

martinbrohm said:
Hi Dan
I have wrote you 2 times, but got no answer, maby it's the wrong email im sending to
Regards Martin
Denmark:hotjump:

you can also try to write Dans brother Dag! He can send you your stuff too and he got some time left :)

"It is great, but it will only play in my computer...my other DVD players in the house say there are region restrictions."

It's probably PAL format, which is generally European. At least the PC plays it, eh? Maybe if you have a DVD-R/W you can make a copy in NTSC format for the other players.

jConsequences said:
"It is great, but it will only play in my computer...my other DVD players in the house say there are region restrictions."

It's probably PAL format, which is generally European. At least the PC plays it, eh? Maybe if you have a DVD-R/W you can make a copy in NTSC format for the other players.

I tried that and it still didn't work. Maybe I forgot to do something else to it, but I made sure that I made the new copy region free and it still said it was region restricted when placed in the other DVD players...