EASTPAK ANTIDOTE TOUR (w/ Soilwork, Caliban & Sonic Syndicate)

Incanus

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2007
Hello,

I have a question about the show at October 20 at Prague, Akropolis club.

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for that concert ?

Thank you very much for the helpful information,

Any additional info would be appreciated

:headbang:

Milano is 428km away. I have school the day after. I do not want to drive home that same night. I would need a hotel room. That would cost a bunch of money for a poor student. But they have the right running order dammit. :cry::cry:
Just some thoughts. Plane tickets would cost a little bit less than 100€ for both flights together from Munich. Getting to Munich would cost about 20€. :cry::cry:
I want DT to headline in Germany and Soilwork to be the main support.

So I went around my city asking for dark tranquillity tickets on the 2nd of october and not one fucking seller obliged! everyone said "We must have not been sent tickets yet" and I was confused cos I saw my brother had a ticket. Anyway, I was about to set off home, pretty gutted, when I decided to call my brother and ask him where he got his ticket... And apparently he had to ask for the "east pak antidote tour" so I went back into the last store I was in and bought the ticket. I told them that that show was Dark Tranquillity for future reference anyway. I'd hate to think people were losing out on getting tickets cos they are printed so poorly.

I do alot of promotion for my own band, and I know if the ticket sellers don't even know who's playing the gig then there needs to be alot more promotion. Think Vans need to do some flyers and posters and century media should definately send out their street teams.

This is what the ticket looks like:
eastpakantidote023.jpg

Gig was totally mint. Sound was totally spot on and performance was ridiculously amazing. A few hardcore dt fans at the front really made the atmosphere sort of homely and intimate. They seemed to really enjoy playing for us. Obviously no where near as much as I enjoyed seeing them ;). Set seemed sort of short and it really flew by, but the curfew was really early. I don't remember exact orders but they played...

Terminus
Lesser faith
Treason Wall
Wonders at your feet
Miserys Crown
Punish my heaven
Focus Shift
The New Build

An awesome set.

Talked to mikael before the show too. I was so fucking nervous heading towards the venue on my own after uni, but I was just thinking, I knew I'd regret not making the effort so I went round the back of the venue and bugged a crew member to give my album sleeves to them to get them signed and mikael brought them back out to me. He really is the nicest guy. So easy to talk to and approachable. It wasn't like talking to a rockstar or someone on a higher level, he just seemed extremely modest, friendly and down to earth. Probably less ego coming from him than most of the leeds people I spoke to that night.

That said I also met Selig again (anyone remember him?) and he is just awesome. He lives in my city, dunno why we don't talk/hang out more.

Anyway, it's definately refuled my love and respect for Dark Tranquillity...