EBS - Destroying The World EP Release Party

EclipsedBySanity

ATL Based Power-Thrash
Dec 5, 2007
Atlanta
we're very proud to announce our first studio effort will be released at our Destroying the World EP Release Party on January 3rd. We encourage everyone that can make it out to do so. There will be special guest appearances from local musicians during the EBS set, and randomly selected bundle giveaways featuring a signed poster size version of the flier below and also items from EBS (shirt, sticker, EP, and free pass to a future EBS show of your choosing), Tetrarch, and Series Overkill.

**EDIT** We will also be debuting at least two new songs at this show.

1-3-098x10.jpg

WHAT!! Neither of you mentioned this last night at TSO!!!

well then, "SURPRISE!!!" :loco: :lol:

and we hope you and Donna can make it up for the show on Jan 3rd. I'm serious when I say there's going to be some great things happening that night and you'll get to hear the debut of no less than two new songs from EBS!

That alone should be worth the drive. :heh: ;)

well then, "SURPRISE!!!" :loco: :lol:

and we hope you and Donna can make it up for the show on Jan 3rd. I'm serious when I say there's going to be some great things happening that night and you'll get to hear the debut of no less than two new songs from EBS!

That alone should be worth the drive. :heh: ;)

It all depends on where we go for our Anniversary and when we are returning. If we are back by the date of the show, we will of course be there as you know!! :headbang:

It's a good sign when a date seems to be fitting of schedules that are otherwise normally having to weigh their options on multiple shows, or try to find ways to evade the work schedules and/or traffic. We're definitely excited to see some returning and new attendees in the crowd on January 3rd. We promise you it'll be a great event to kick off your 2009 year of rockin out as your list of concerts build (hopefully that being some more Pathfinder bands' shows :))

It's a good sign when a date seems to be fitting of schedules that are otherwise normally having to weigh their options on multiple shows, or try to find ways to evade the work schedules and/or traffic. We're definitely excited to see some returning and new attendees in the crowd on January 3rd. We promise you it'll be a great event to kick off your 2009 year of rockin out as your list of concerts build (hopefully that being some more Pathfinder bands' shows :))

well hell, with a promise like that - in writing, no less! - i will have to make it out to the show...

now, if you fail to deliver on your promise...
;)
kidding!! you know i'll be there
xoxo