EDGE OF SANITY REFORMS WITH ORIGINAL LINE-UP!!!

Doubt it is Dread since he at least has an e-mail address and stuff, plus Dan has just talked with him recently as well.

I... Need... To... Kill... Something... Cute... And... Pure... ARGALGLGLALGALLALALGLLAGLLGAGLLGALGALAGLGLALLGLALQLGLAGLQLALLGWGLALAL!!!!!111oneoneoneeleven

FUCKING LAME JOKE DAN! :p

The guy who´s not so fortunate at the moment is Sami. Dread is fine, Benny is more than fine and Anders, I believe he is OK too. I had a dream I met them all this night. We were playing a Wounded Knee gig and all my old friends came there wearing Unicorn t-shirts....then I woke up...to an aircondition induced cold from hell.....ach du.

See ya and sorry again for the prank...

That's really evil. I was like "Omg At the Gates, Carcass... AND EOS?" Of course it was too good to be true :erk:

o_O At the Gates is back together? I loved Slaughter of the Soul. Didn't like what I heard from the members projects when they went their seperate ways. What can you tell me about this reunion? All original members?

Sorry if it seems I live under a rock. I damn near do......

Yeah, its all the original members... they're just playing a couple festivals throughout Europe and then they have "different plans" for the USA (maybe a full tour?). They're just doing it, since they apparently didn't end on a good note before. So they're wrapping up loose ends.

It's been years since I read about the breakup, but it was a 3 way thing, like the Haunted guys on one side, the singer on another, and the lead guitarist for his own reasons. It was acrimonious enough that it took them over a decade to get over it and play together again. The singer had several projects but I don't think much came of it...