Einherjer

Aggressor

Einherje
Oct 24, 2002
Norway
Einherjer will soon release their new album "Ethics of the Spear", which promisses to be more grim and dark than their last works (Norwegian Native Art and Odin Owns Ye All).
And once again take us back to the great time of Far, Far North and Dragons of the North.

You can download a demo from their offical website http://www.einherjer.com, called the Eternally Damned.
Its not great, but it has a kind of Aurora Borealis feel to it :D

Im really enjoyed Aurora Borealis, Far, Far North and Dragons of the North, and Im really looking forward to this release!

Hoping they will do a couple of gigs in Norway when they start on thir tour!

I'm just listening to the song, not bad but for me it can't bring back the great atmosphere that came with "Dragons of the north"
BTW, could you tell me what "Einherjer" means??
I see that you have "Einherje" as your title so i was wondering what it could mean.
Is it something like ruler or am i totally wrong :lol:

The name Einherjer is taken from the Norse mythology, Einherjer is a vikings life after death. When a viking was slained in battle, he was brought up to Valhalla by the Valkyries, for then to join the army of Einherjers and help the Gods in their clash against the Giants in the age of Ragnarok.

from www.einherjer.com

Yeah, thats correct Skallagrim.
Einherjer is plural of Einherje which is a warrior in Valhall's army.

Originally posted by Mocika
Norway's EINHERJER have made available for download all three tracks from their recently-completed promotional CD via their official web site at this location:

http://www.einherjer.com/sounds.htm

1. The Eternally Damned
2. Ware Her Venom
3. Dead Knight's Rite

Yeah, I downloaded Dead Knight's Rite and The Eternally Damned, liked both of them quite alot.

This is going to be great!

Originally posted by markgugs
What does that matter? There have been scores of 'dumb' titles in the metal world. Who cares? Their music rules and that's all that really matters, no?

Well..yeah....if it was a joke, I could deal with it.. but if they have that title are a dead serious, it's just dumb....if the music is good... im glad, but I rather see the song with a better title...

BTK is a serial killer that never got caught...and with my fascination with seriak killers and mass murders, I choose that for a nick... Completely innocent...and sweet may I add ;)

oh...okay...if you like it that fucking much, why don't you change your nick to "Odin Owns Ye All", then ?..and you can have it tattoed on your ass too...

Mature. I've never said I liked it that much. I'm glad you saw the "rather bad joke" mention of mine. Anyway, I'll follow your advice and I'll get the tattoo very soon. On my right buttock, cause my left one is already full of upside-down crosses.