Eluveitie remix waiting for criticism

Arconio

New Metal Member
May 18, 2016
Hello
I made some Eluveitie remixes. All made in FL Studio 12 with plugins. I stoped and cant do better work. Help me please what do You think about it:

guitars are VSTi as well? At some points I thought they are.

Depending on your VSTi libraries you could do some more extensive editing, to make the instruments sound a bit more real. Vibrato, tone changes, volume automation and stuff. Also, drums are suffering from machine gun syndrome. Some libraries don´t allow that though.

The mix is good

guitars are VSTi as well? At some points I thought they are.

Depending on your VSTi libraries you could do some more extensive editing, to make the instruments sound a bit more real. Vibrato, tone changes, volume automation and stuff. Also, drums are suffering from machine gun syndrome. Some libraries don´t allow that though.

The mix is good

Thanx a lot. I made randomization of velocity but not enough. I will work on it. Glad You like mix. Thank You very much.

sometimes randomizing is not what you want. Certain melodies have some kind of flow in articulation and velocity induced by the player, which need to be simulated in the digital world. Ups and downs over several notes etc. Usually this is done with faders, modwheel and stuff, sometimes with a mouse if that´s all you got

sometimes randomizing is not what you want. Certain melodies have some kind of flow in articulation and velocity induced by the player, which need to be simulated in the digital world. Ups and downs over several notes etc. Usually this is done with faders, modwheel and stuff, sometimes with a mouse if that´s all you got

I will work on in Thanks a lot