Emperor in LA this weekend

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
holy shit this weekend finally i get to see the almighty emperor in la \m/ is anyone else going or from the area? if so what is there to do in la for a minor under 18 that is interesting? i don't want to sit through all the opening bands i don't think so i'll probably go at least a little bit late and i have to stay in la for the weekend. if you're down for hanging out or just telling me what to do or if you'll be at the show post here please. most importantly if anyone has been to previous key club shows is it usually on time and a nice place?

Enemy242 said:
yeah i posted in that thread about the nyc one but the la show is gunna be better. why? cause it will.
plus you live in SF. i live in LA. i havent heard much of emperor but should i go? where is it and what day? do you wanna maybe meet up?

oh yeah, and stay another week until the unholy alliance comes to long beach

i'm pretty sure emperor are having 2 dates here in la but i don't know about if either are sold out. the ticket prices have gone through the roof now though, when i got my ticket it was 40 bucks but they slowly increased it till its now 100 dollars. unless you're into seeing a huge piece of black metal history play live or you love emperor i wouldn't recommend going. if you totally dig them and have money to blow though i think the dates are at the keyclub?

Conquer All said:
plus you live in SF. i live in LA. i havent heard much of emperor but should i go? where is it and what day? do you wanna maybe meet up?

... Lets say it this way, if you live in LA and skip the rare ass chance of seeing Emperor, you should sodomize yourself with a large coke bottle to repent.

Not making it, much as I'd like. On the other hand I've seen them twice, so I wont' cry too hard. Those who go, i hope they rule as supremely as when I saw them. Enjoy, mates.

i just read today that samoth can't get into the usa in time for at least 1 or 2 of the ny shows. i seriously fucking hope the usa lets him in for the la shows. tons of actually harmful people probably get into the usa easily but not him wtf.