Enemy of God Lyrics

Razorhead95

Carebear stare!
Dec 3, 2003
Hell
www.geocities.com
Howdy all! I've been looking all over the net for lyrics ot Kreator's album Anema, I mean, Enemy of God and I just can't find them anywhere. So, I was just wondering if any of you generous souls would be kind enough to either post the lyrics here for me, or point me to a site that would have the lyrics. I've already checked darklyrics.com by the way. Any help is much appreciated. THANKS! :Spin:

I'm very careful about what I purchase. Just want to make sure I don't get anything that's too violent/anti-christian/whatever. Now I just want to specify that I'm not a big wuss that thinks any little bit of violence/anti-religion stuff in lyrics will turn me into a serial killer. An example of a song for me that's not too violent is "The Murder-Inn" by Dimension Zero and a song that's not too anti-religious is "Pray for Death" by Heathen. I'm just adding that last bit because I've had a few bad experiences on forums other than this one where people "read into" stuff too much and jump to conclusions.

Razorhead95 said:
I'm very careful about what I purchase. Just want to make sure I don't get anything that's too violent/anti-christian/whatever. Now I just want to specify that I'm not a big wuss that thinks any little bit of violence/anti-religion stuff in lyrics will turn me into a serial killer. An example of a song for me that's not too violent is "The Murder-Inn" by Dimension Zero and a song that's not too anti-religious is "Pray for Death" by Heathen. I'm just adding that last bit because I've had a few bad experiences on forums other than this one where people "read into" stuff too much and jump to conclusions.

You're a big wuss. :yell:

Ha ha ha. Very funny. :tickled: Are you saying that because of my last post or because of the carebear??? o_O
Anyway, I just found a site with the lyrics so this topic has served its function.