Enochian Theory - 17/7/09 - Bruce Dickinson, Kerrang Radio

Bondarus

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2009
Cornwall, U.K
Please see my thread in the 'New band showcase' thread for more information on the band.

The band are pleased to announce that tracks from the new album Evolution: Creatio Ex Nihilio will be played on BRUCE DICKINSON's ROCK SHOW this Friday 17th July on BBC6 Music.

You can listen to his show on 6Music in the UK on digital radio or via your television on Sky channel 0120, Telewest / NTL channel 909 or Freeview channel 707.

Or, of course, you can listen via the internet, both live and archived, via the BBC Radio Player.

As well as this, they will be played on KERRANG Radio for the second time this Friday on Johnny Doom's Temple Of Doom Show.

You can listen to the show from here

http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/goout...dio&station=kerrang&show=a_the_temple_of_doom

Also a quick update on reviews for the new cd.

The PR machine is in full swing with magazines now beginning to get back to the band and letting them know when their reviews are going to be published.

The editor of Terrorizer rang Shaun directly to say that they loved it and would be putting a review in their magazine out mid August.

I think the band have had 17 or 18 reviews so far all of whom have liked it.

Here are all the ones so far, that have been scored using a numerical system.

Seaoftranquility.org - 4.5 out of 5

Rockreport.be - 4.5 out of 5

Heavy-metal.it - 5 out of 5

Sonicdice.com - 5 out of 6

Heavy-magazine.de - 7 out of 10

Pavillon666.fr - 8.5 out of 10

Burnyourears.de - 10 out of 10

Gryphonmetal.ch - 7 out of 10

Louciferspeaks.com - 9.7 out of 10

Metal-norge.com - 9 out of 10

Metalmundus.pl - 9.5 out of 10

Silentscreamzine.com - 7 out of 10

The other reviews the band have had not rated on a mumerical system can be found on the bands website.

More news as I get it!!!! :headbang: