Ensiferum forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don`t you start up an unofficial one and post a link on their guestbook? That way there will be somewhere for fans to chat until the band has time to arrange for an official one.

News section of www.ensiferum.com :
The band apologises the failure to launch the Messageboard despite several attempts. There has been some server issues preventing the proper function of the Messageboard. At the moment the bands schedule is so overwhelming and tight, that the band has to focus on the writing of the new songs and in the upcoming concerts held this spring and summer rather than focus on the problem with the messageboard.

Turbo said:
Id rather they got a forum here. I hate being a member of hundreds of different forums.
yeah this is a really great forum and the whole reason why i like it is because everything is in one place. i would too LOVE an ensiferum forum here.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
isnt it like 60 bux a year to get a band forum? Thats practically nothing!
damn lazy bands. :lol:

Its fucking cheap. Battleheart did it from sheer donations from COB regulars, just so we could have our own fuck-around forum without dumbass AYDY fans asking dumb questions about Alexi's blinding guitar play. I think it was about 22 GBP (30 Euros)

Status
Not open for further replies.