EOR remixed, S.Y.L. DVD, new Kreator, etc...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Glad to see Enemies of Reality getting remixed, KICK ASS.
Got the new STRAPPING YOUNG LAD DVD/FOR THOSE ABOOT TO ROCK. These "Mother Canuckers" from Canada are great live.
As for the new Kreator, I heard one song and it sounded very Slayer-like. I might pick this up. Suggest other new music.

Last but not least, my son Iann is 7 months old now and beginning to crawl and sit up on his own. I'll post a new pic soon.

I think i'm gonna have to make a massive SYL purchase including the DVD
You'll like the new album by them, Alien, if you can find it online...

Also the new dark tranquillity is very good

i've only heard a couple songs by SYL and i didn't like them very much, but townsends vocals on the ayreon album kick ass, and they have cool titles for their releases like "For Those Aboot to Rock" and "No Sleep 'Till Bedtime"

Hejira_Omeed said:
i've only heard a couple songs by SYL and i didn't like them very much, but townsends vocals on the ayreon album kick ass, and they have cool titles for their releases like "For Those Aboot to Rock" and "No Sleep 'Till Bedtime"
If you like his vocals but not SYL, I highly suggest picking up his solo work. It's mostly clean vocals (he has an amazing voice) and the music is absolutely captivating. My favorite, by far.