Ephel Duath interview

Lee_B said:
I can never find the bloody thing anywhere. I shall see if there's one in Virgin records, Piccadilly, today as I'm sure they've stocked it in the past.

Yeah, sometimes it takes up to a week after the actual issue date to make it into shops. But I have no problems finding it in London or Cambride. It's in most Smiths and Borders, as well as a lot of the independent newsagents around London I've been into :)

I haven't seen it in the Smiths in Fleet Street which is a pretty big one by their standards. Wasn't in Virgin today either. I might pop to Borders in Kingston tonight if I can be arsed. Or a nice young man could send me a free one.. :)

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
I'm gonna have a good moan at leon about the ditro actually. Smiths need their ass kicking. They can't fucking complain about it not being a big seller and stock terrorizer, which is going down the shitter like it had the drains jetwashed 5 minutes earlier.

Apparently moaning at Leon won't help, if the local Smiths doesn't have it just ask for them to get it in, and then they will get some copies in for you, and hopefully stock it in the future :)

@Lee if I had a spare copy I'd send you one no worries, but I only get one myself. Plus I'm a poor student and you earn shitloads, I recall, so I'm not going to offer to buy you one :loco:

yes! I finally found it in a tiny newsagents at the end of Fleet street. Nice interview! It's a decent mag all round, though I'm not sure about the digest format. A mix of that and the fact it's only out every couple of months gives me a feeling that there's too much being crammed in at the expense of more thorough reviews or interviews. A minor quibble though, as overall it's very good.