Evergrey street team

sknight said:
Not liking the album does not equal bashing, except for you. Sorely disappointed doesn't not mean bashing, except for you.

Coming on here every day and stirring shit is bashing.

Just because your life is empty and devoid of meaning isn't reason enough.

.........We're still in the water, it's getting harder to breathe........
.........How can I save myself from apocalypse, how can I change his ways into thinking different? Can I gain his trust and confidents?
I just need a minute of his common sense....
We're still in the water....
(or something close to that.. Just couldn't help myself.)
Love peace and understanding ;) ...
...or NOT...:confused: :

Any way I stay grey:worship:

Getting back to the important matter at hand, has anyone heard back from the band yet to say they have been chosen for the streetteam?

Was that before or after you told them what you could do to help? I fear I may have been cast aside!

i got an email saying that i'm going to get a package. and that i'm in the street team. and that i should start hitting radio stations up for requests.

kingbocefus said:
i got an email saying that i'm going to get a package. and that i'm in the street team. and that i should start hitting radio stations up for requests.

I did, as well.

(Although, I haven't yet ruled out the butt tattoo idea....)

i got a mail too and i m a member of the team..sooo..we must request some songs huh?
i m already done with tattoo :)

Guys, has anyone received their package yet? I'd like to know what's in it, so I can start contacting people and spreading the word. So far I've managed to e-mail several UK radio/tv stations but I want to do more!

i hope i can get some radio stations to play evergrey. its hard to find evergrey albums in Dallas Texas as it is. I'm definately trying though.