Evile for Soundwave 2013!

Kaspr

Bow down to the thrasher!
Jan 2, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Sorry to start a whole thread for this but if there are any more Aussies (Or even if you're not Aussie), I am running a campaign through Soundwave Festival to bring Evile down under for Soundwave '13. In order to do this, I will eventually need many 'backers' who will support me.

So to kick things off and to provide general support for Evile traveling down under, I've created a Twitter page (@EvileAustralia). Feel free to 'follow' this page. Or if you aren't on Twitter, I will most likely get around to making a Facebook page.

All of the support from you blokes and sheila's here will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Well if I can get Evile through to the next round, I'm going to need a minimum of 20 backers although I'd like to aim for more. So if this happens, I'll post here, twitter, fb etc. how you can officially become a 'backer'. More numbers the better. Sharing around of this would also help. All good if you can't make the show, the support won't only keeps Aussies happy, it's really helping the band :)

Okay men, women, people, fuckers, everyone! My campaign for Evile to come down under for Soundwave 2013 has passed through to Stage 2 along with 19 other 'contestants'.
The next step now is to gain people who would like to back my campaign. I would really appreciate it if everyone here could help me on this. In order to be a backer, you must sign up for an account on: http://forum.soundwavefestival.com/

From there, you will need to find my account. My account name is 'Kaspr'. You need to then send me a PM saying that you would like to back my campaign for Evile. I need at least 20 backers to be eligible. If you could do this for me, the Aussie fans and Evile themselves, we would all really appreciate it and I'll shout a beer to everyone who does it :p

Lets get on it people and share it with all Evile fans!!

Thanks to the two have done so, really appreciate it!

So far we only have 3 backers and need at least 20 to be eligible. 17 to go!

So it has finished now and I ended up with 25 backers. The minimum was changed to 10 so we got 15 more than what was needed!
I'm guessing it's a couple months before we find out. Let's hope for the best!