Evile TRADE/WANT thread

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
This is all permitting it's cool with the band and Ultimate Metal. I made a peliminary thread here and recieved no negative feedback (apart from Dave calling me a dick :loco:) so I've gone ahead and done it... I could have (probably should have?) messaged the admin, but I don't think it's going to be a problem. Especially if conducted in the right way.

As I said in the preliminary thread I just thought it'd be cool if there was somewhere Evile fans and collectors could come and trade with each other (off eBay / through straight trades, via PayPal etc.)

I'm not your mother but I think we should agree on some 'rules';

• Evile related ONLY*
  • Post your collections, what's missing - what you want, any unwanted items, duplicate items, etc.
  • Add photos when possible
  • All final deals / offers go down via PMs
  • Evile, Ultimate Metal, [the admin] is not responsible for any loss of goods, funds, post / shipping losses, rip-offs which may occur etc. YOU as the user is responsible for whom you send your goods / funds to.
  • Any user proven to not be trading fairly and honestly will be listed and will lose the privilege of trading via this thread.

*If you wish to use a non-Evile related item as additional incentive in trading for an Evile item then that is your business (I think that's fair guys?)

DEAL

13241510007335565358.jpg

:zombie: Muwahahahahahahahaahahahaaa

This is what I have so far (off the top of my head),

'Enter The Grave' shirt (M)
Hell demo (w/ original envelope, logo patch and button)
Hell demo shirt x2 (S, M)
Bonus demos 7" x2
Enter the Grave LP (red), CD x2 (1 signed)
Enter The Grave shirt (white)
Enter The Grave shirt (black)
Evile wristband + guitar pick
Killer From The Deep shirt
Infected Nations LP (red x2)
Infected Nations shirt (black)
Entombed/Evile 7"

Missing a few thing I want though,

All Hallows Eve EP
Five Serpents Teeth red LP (which is actually still available from Earache...)

I have,
ETG shirt (All shirts are L)
IN shirt
FST shirt (2)
Skull shirt (pre-ordered at least)
Cult shirt
Empires shirt
Infected Nations CD/DVD
Five Serpent's Teeth CD (2)
Rest of the FST Cobra pack
Infected Nations poster
Five Serpent's Teeth poster
Skull CD/black vinyl/red vinyl (pre-ordered)
Drowned vinyl

Want;
ETG CD/DVD (Had it about two years ago, friend of mine lost it)
ETG poster
My Parasite shirt
Obviously those two damn EP's

Can't think of what else I want, that's just off the top of my head.

What kind of ETG poster are you after?

Well, they're selling one on their ebay page but I think it's really short.
Just a typical poster of the album cover is really what i'm after. I wanted to get one for each album, and since I bought the cobra pack all i'm missing now is the ETG one and I have to find a Skull one now

Ah, cool. I don't think I've seen any of the IN ones... but that artwork is awesome. I'm not at home at the moment but when I am I'm going to dig all this stuff out and see what I have - fancy trading an IN poster for an ETG?

Also, forgot to add my prized possession
tumblr_mlvijtxk1z1qcxd4qo1_500.jpg

(A friend of mine went to Bloodstock and when he saw Ol he mentioned me and then this happened. Fast forward many months later he finally sent the sign to me.)

Haha, that's awesome man.

I've posted this before but I had tickets to see Evile back around the time Enter The Grave was released and I was offered to go to India with work and I ended up missing out. But a friend of mine took my CD and got the guys to sign it for me...

podgiesignedevilehp7-1.jpg

...and Ol wrote 'GAY' across his forehead :lol: