Evile UK tour announced

Got my ticket for the Newcastle gig. Second Evile concert for me after Sonisphere 2010. Hopefully a little less packed then that was!:lol:

If we're including Metal Militia gigs as well, I've seen them 17 or 18 times so far. I can't wait for Feb - January was a bloody long time ago!

BTW if anyone is going to Exodus (Islington Academy) on the 23rd, see ya there!:devil:

You know, I might go to the Camden one, got a friend whos gonna be working in London. Might just crash at her place. :D

So, the dates seem to be:

9th February – Manchester University
10th February – Newcastle O2 Academy
11th February - Glasgow Cathouse
12th February - Nottingham Rescue Rooms
13th February – Camden Underworld

So aye, Manchester, Glasgow, Notts & Camden for me I think.

So aye, Manchester, Glasgow, Notts & Camden for me I think.

You wouldn't consider going to Newcastle and seeing that gig as well? Or maybe Newcastle being the first gig on your list and then going to Glasgow the following night?

Just curious since Manchester is a bit of a trek from Glasgow, to go all the way back, and then go to Nottingham again....

You wouldn't consider going to Newcastle and seeing that gig as well? Or maybe Newcastle being the first gig on your list and then going to Glasgow the following night?

Just curious since Manchester is a bit of a trek from Glasgow, to go all the way back, and then go to Nottingham again....

Manchester is only 3 hours on the train. Newcastle is on the night I go to see Murderdolls in Glasgow!

I'm going to 2 Murderdolls shows, 2 Rob Zombie shows, I went to 3 Trivium shows. I like going to multiple shows, just...do