EXPERIANCES WITH Dark Tranquillity.

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
EXPERIANCES WITH Dark Tranquillity. WHOS HAD EM??? post here, HUNG WITH EM, NICE AS EFF GUYS, GUITARIST WAS WEARING FURRY SLIPPERS, CAME OUT IN HIS JAMMYS, AND SIGNED STUFF FOR HIS FANS. THEY WERE ALL BLAZED. INTENSE LIVE BAND. TOOK A PIC WITH EM, SINGER PRETENDED LIKE HE WAS CHOKING ME.

awww, it's just caps guys. Well they said my name on stage and dedicated Haven... My favourite song... to me. And surely enough as fate has it, I wasn't at the gig. I was ill at home with no money. Booo!!

Other experiences that I respect them for, are them hiding at manchester... Because the majority of people from the UK have no mind of their own and suck balls and are not worth meeting (especially those (the majority at least) at the manchester gig)...

I ordered a signed Damage Done Digipak from century media and it had a penis drawn inside it (in the CD holder part). I think it could be a Sundin original... will be worth thousands one day. Definately a new family airloom.

Never actually met them, but look forward to doing so some day. Their reputation of extremely fucking nice hairy swedish buddhas precedes them.

dt are really friendly.. we met during their last italian tour date for a meet&greet and it was very funny.. didn't have much time, otherwise i would have made a brief interview but still now i can say i know them better..

but the best thing i remember is when mikael, during the finals screams of "punish my heaven", reached my hand and holded it for maybe 20 seconds while screaming, pulling me towards the stage.. :) that was awesome :)

well I met Mikael on Wacken 2001, did a pic with him, one year later during the DD-Tour he passed and I asked him to sign my cd, he did it with pleasure and on the last tour I met Niklas and talked a little bit with him. But they all are really nice guys, very friendly

Mikael dedicated "Lethe" to me on the Gates Of Metal in front of many of the maybe 5000 people attending the festival ("Now a german in the first row will be very happy when he hears the title of the next song... Lethe!"). That was amazing.
In Motala he greeted me again... ;)
Met the guys several times before/ after gigs. Really nice and friendly guys. And met Mikael, Martin H. and Anders by accident in the evening in Göteborg. Caro is right, drinking with them is fun... :)

i met them in the US a few years ago - must have been their first US tour - and they were sooooo nice and we drank til like 7am, which was great, and i got a collective crush on them, and just about every other of my favorite bands that i got to meet that year. Last year when i was living in Gothenburg, the first friend i made was mp-akk from this board. we met to go see DT play in town. Ran into some of the band guys in the audience (metal shows in GBG are always "star-studded" affairs anyway, of course), and realized I was really in Sweden : P Looking forward to stalking them in NYC or any other nearby gigs that I can reach on this coming tour. I tend to need a pretty good excuse to have any fun, so i'm really glad that metal tour season is kicking in again.

I once saw Martin H holding on to a very small tree. It was quite interesting.

We all need a tree to hold on to every once in a while, don't we.

I think I'll spare you the details and let that continue to be like, mine and BigFakeSmile's secret DT-related story. :Spin:

the celebrity sightings in my new 'hood just arent as exciting: that guy from the giraffes with the mustache; that skinny dude from arctopus with the Warr guitar... Supposedly alex skolnick lives around here somewhere. and i saw that hottie from Entourage at a club. but i'd rather be running into DT & IF and tony transport league and that hott black metal guy from rockbaren. : /

VEHEMENCE said:
i'm a lazy American with the grammar what can i say. caps on caps off, big deal. seems we got some English teachers in here.
no, here are just some people that care about proper using of English grammar, spellings and expressions, unlike you americans.

On my side i meet Niklas,Martin H,Anders and Martin B in quebec city last year.Before we get in the show i was trying to find a good spot to urinate and i just saw the 2 tour bus hehe so after the show i go with a friend and start talking with guys and they are realy nice person.Martin H offer me some sambuca but need to refuse cause i do not live in quebec city so need to drive to get home.I had to bring some Cd to do them autographier but I did not have a pencil and them either but Niklas check my cd and i think he was surprise to see my original Skydancer cd.So that was my story one of the best night i ever had ( a dt show and met them ) heres a link for some pic i took in quebec city and montreal not very good quality but still to be some pic and theres one of me with the guys. I also asked gtranquillity to send me the Exposure cd from the signing session they made in 2004 (so finally i have an autograph).

sorry all for my bad english im french an proud to be !!!:headbang:

long live to the best band ever!!!
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Exposurephoto/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c=photoalbum

I met them time they came here to Costa Rica. I have to admit that it still is the best konzert I have ever been to. The day before they did a signature session in a bar called "Sand" (THE metal bar in CR so you know). I had 40 degrees of fever that day, but I still went :Spin: . Although when I the pic was taken I had a blue sweater ('cause of the fever, ye know), so I didn't look very well. I think it made Mikael laugh a little....

Anyway, Mikael ws pretty patient, because when I was with him to take a picture, the camera didn't work, and we had to be in the same pose for about a minute, and he still made silly faces :) :headbang: . I also took one with Martin :Spin:

I could put them here, but i don't know how.....