EYEFEAR back in Sydney Dec 6th.

Spread the word people in Sydney!
EYEFEAR are to return in the first week of December as part of a huge and diverse Metal bill.Can't wait!:kickass:

FullMetalBanquetFlyerWeb.jpg

Went very very well with all bands even the early ones in the afternoon having fair crowds while they played.
I'd say EYEFEAR and DARKER HALF had the biggest responses though.
All up including band members and guests there was around 250 people there.Pretty good considering GRAVE was 2 nights before and LYNCH MOB is on this Wed night.
Quite njoyable day/night.:kickass:
Thanks again to EYEFEAR for coming up and being part of it.
Hope to get them up again next year sometime.:headbang:

Turned out to be a great night. Was good to play live again since Feb supporting Nightwish and to play a few of the new songs. Great response from the crowd too as always from our Sydney friends.
A big thanks to Dave and all the crew for having us. Hope to see you all again real soon !!!

Was a really fun night, the place really got going when Darker Half came on, those guys are really getting better everytime I see them.

Eyefear, well it was the band I wanted to see, new stuff was awesome live, Jules, the fill in bassist did an excellent job, really fit like he has been there for years, the new arrangement of WFOG sounded very cool.

Was great catching up with the guys too, always a pleasure!

Can't wait until later next year!

Beyooond..... Beyooond.... the twilight!!!!

Darker half were insane, love them! Since the retirement of transcending mortality they have become my new favourite along with LORD. Sobrusion ruled too. Eyefear kicked so much ass!