Faithless. My new release, want stems?

Humidfume

Intriguing title no? Well it must have been enough so for you to some see! :D

TL;DR: My album featuring a load of awesome guys from Tesseract, Textures, Ola Englund etc etc needs funding, INVEST IN AWESOME! - The Joseph Parry Projects

If I get enough funding I'll put the stems up! Let me explain below....

iHQlrC4.jpg

The Joseph Parry Projects

So what's this all about?

For the last few years I've been a part of a band called Karhu (Karhu) and had an absolute blast writing and touring etc. However due to life being an asshole, touring doesn't look likely for quite some time. So I've taken it upon myself to start a new solo project (which I'm hoping goes well *crosses fingers*). I've already started making pre-orders on the EP (YAAAYYY!!!!!) and even more interest for the album coming out after (featuring the likes of Eric Kalsbeek from Textures / Barnacles, Acle Kahney from Tesseract, Ola Englund from Feared and The Haunted, Dean Wells from Teramaze, John sanders or DOUG STEEL as he's known online from Alarum).

The EP is all my own work, I've sang, written, played, programmed, done everything etc with the exception of the mixing and mastering. Which was indirectly done by one of the Karhu members Osku! (Known as ooidort on here). The EP is a 6 track piece to just push myself out there (in preparation for the album which will be a huge collaboration between me and the guys above) in order to raise funds for the Karhu tours that left us £1000's in debt.

We funded the stuff off of our own backs (like most people etc) and as a result of being unknown the first tour crippled us financially and the second one broke us pretty much even (result!!!) but obviously the debt from the first tour was still looming over us 2 years later... it's hard to make a dent in £2000+ when you're already running a life with a house etc working 6/7 days a week.

So here's the deal!

I'm putting my EP here for you guys to check out and if the sales go well I'm going to release the DI's / Stems for you guys to get your hands on and have a play! Blackmail? Not really, it's a hell of a lot of work to go through all of the tracks (as I wrote over 100 of the bastards hahaha) when they all have names like "01, 02, 03") let alone set them up for decent balanced DI's and then watch my painfully slow internet upload 100's of mb of wav files hahaha :D So it's more of a "more sales will show more interest therefore showing that it's worth the effort to put everything out there" it's not a "buy my EP otherwise you won't get stems you pricks". Or maybe it is? Hahaha :D

So the point here is this: £3 gets you my 6 track EP and helps fund two purposes: Getting my business £2000 out of debt from touring as an unknown band and importantly paying the guys above to play on the next album. Below is a link to the EP where you can pre-order it if you're interested and below that is a soundcloud link to a track idea for the ALBUM (which is totally separate from the EP as it will have ALL new songs, I've mixed, mastered, written EVERYTHING on the album so far etc).

Let me know what you think, and thank you so much for the support up front!!!

Joseph Parry

The Joseph Parry Projects

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, is it even possible for you not to make amazing songs? Absolutely love your work :headbang::headbang::headbang: