Fanatical about football

Originally posted by _Transparent_
particulary annoying since im an Arsenal fan myself :mad:

Hey didn't Wenger once claim that he was hated form his compatriots as much as if he were OBL. That's 2 OBL references in a month...

Originally posted by Wolff

Hey didn't Wenger once claim that he was hated form his compatriots as much as if he were OBL. That's 2 OBL references in a month...

well they hate him because he always wants the French members of Arsenal not to travel for international games. he went all the way to France the other day to talk to a group of people, like a lecture, but because of his outbursts about his French players playing internationals (friendlies) they told him to piss off.

anyway, i just got Arsenal Vs Villa tickets, £32 though, too much!!!

A.C. Milan.....

yeah, because i watch football Italia ive followed Milan for years and years now, but of course i want Arsenalto win if the 2 played :D
anyway, whats your oppinion on sacking Terim? im glad they sacked him before he started bringing in loads of Turkish players as he promised, he wanted Hakkan Suker of Inter, but hes shit.
its a bit harsh though, we arent in a bad position (milan) only 5 points from top, oh well, whats everyones thoughts in Italy?:err: