Fave AD song?

The same goes for me dude. So many great tunes. It is unfair to pick only one. I will only mention this. When they supported Nevermore in Greece they played "When I Die". After the track I was in complete state of wanting to die...

How I hate this question ;)
Can't give a proper answer as well as there are definitely too many songs worth to be on the list (actually I also couldn't give an answer to the question which my favourite album is..)

I can only point out that "Border of reality" is the most important song for me personally because that was the song that got me into AD.

NP: Evergrey - The encounter

Hi Silkie and Cora!

I only have the last two albums (STILL can't find BOR!) either "Surrender", "Cross of Hatred" or "Still I'm Bleeding"

Tough decision!:confused:

Originally posted by a guy...
Hi Silkie and Cora!

I only have the last two albums (STILL can't find BOR!) either "Surrender", "Cross of Hatred" or "Still I'm Bleeding"

Tough decision!:confused:

Hi Josh :)
Sorry to hear that you still can't find BOR! I'll keep my eyes open and I'll let you know in case I can find a place where to get it (not really promising I'm afraid :( )

CU
Cora

Yeah I think CM's released it here now, the thing is I haven't really remembered to special request it yet!:cry:

There are too many good ones to pick just 1. My favorite is usually one of these 5: When I Die, Where the Wind Blows, Surrender, Fly Away, Cross of Hatred. Today I am inclined to say When I Die, but it depends on my mood, so tomorrow it might be any of the other 4.

Some honorable mentions would be: Behind the Mirror, Bleed, Sanity, Come Into Resistance, Same Eyes.

Bleed is a great song. Well, for that matter all of Bleed is great, but Enlighten the Darkness is a total materpiece, and one of the greatest albums of all freaking time! Ernie M

Originally posted by Silkie
We sort it out and see if we find the song for you! :)
Maybe you can give us a hint how it started...?

if im not mistaken it was one of the first few songs they played because i was still up front..like maybe within the first 4 songs they played.
now that doesnt really help us, not knowing the set list.....:confused:
i will think more about it tonight and see if remember any distinguishing qualities about the song.

Maybe I figuered it out!
The song "Black rain" does have the following lines:

Black - ancient power
Black - creeping hazard
Black - out of darkness
Black - black rain

Maybe this is the one????

!!!! just from reading the lyrics i think that this is the one! im listening-HELL YEAH!!!

:D :) :cool: :loco: :p

i love the guitar riff and keyboard part during the chorus!
thank you!