Favorite Band

JUDAS PRIEST
Overkill
Black Sabbath(Not just the Ozzy era, either. ALL of it)

My top 3. UNTOUCHABLE. Judas Priest being my favoite of all time. Queensryche gets honorable mention for making quite possibly the greatest album ever in "Operataion: Mindcrime". Anthrax and Hellhammer get mentioned too. Anthrax for the first 6 albums and Hellhammer for the "Apocolyptic Raids" EP alone.

The 3 bands I listen to most this week is new Candlemass, Persuader and Kreator.
I must really say that the Candlemass album is growing and it is fantastic!

I suck at making favorites and top10s etc. here are some big names.. (once i start rare nwobhm i cant stop thats why..)

Manilla Road
Grim Reaper
Saxon
Omen
Cirith Ungol
Acid
Blitzkrieg
Heavy Load
Judas Priest
Forbidden Evil
Brocas Helm
King Diamond
Mercyful Fate
Motörhead
Ostrogoth
Sortilege
Picture
Witchfynde
Vortex

you get the idea, hehe

It's too hard choosing 3..but one of them must be old Queensryche...At the moment also Alcatrazz, I've been playing their album 'Disturbing the peace" over and over last weeks...but after I've spinned that 100 times another will come....and I've got a big list to choose from :)

Very hard question, once I start naming bands, so here's a short list
Overkill
Manowar
Judas Priest
Metal Church
Iron Maiden
Virgin Steele
Iced Earth
Drunkard
Ulyssess Siren
Slayer
Exhorder
Battleroar
Manilla Road
Omen
Exodus
Savatage

JonnyD said:
1.OVERKILL!!!
2.Savatage!

After those two the third spot is tied up with about 500 bands ... Just Listen to the shit I make Droog get!

I have been listening to the stuff he's gotten lately, we were listen to some stuff in my car last night but I forgot what it was already :oops: .

DethAddict said:
I have been listening to the stuff he's gotten lately, we were listen to some stuff in my car last night but I forgot what it was already :oops: .

Well be sure to pay attention to it! its a good possibility some of what he was playing was the only 2 bands I listed ... if ya ever get even a remote chance of seeing OVERKILL do it! they are good clean BRUTAL fun!

I have to make two lists here because I can't ist my favourite bands on CD with my favourite bands that I've seen live so
CD
Poison no matter what mood I'm in or how I'm feeling I know there will be a song on one of their discs that will fit my mood perfectly.
Def Leppard
Lita Ford

Live
Danger Danger (see the thread about recent shows)
Fourwaykill because they kick ass live I can just let loose and set my hair flying and not give a s*** for the entirity of their set. and of course for about a week after I remember the show 'cause every time I move my neck it hurts like hell hahaha
Bang Tango who were also very good live

JonnyD said:
I remember those Days ... hahaha 10 years ago that was exzactly who I was :loco:
haha it goes for me too sometimes

The_Nameless_One said:
Very hard question, once I start naming bands, so here's a short list
Overkill
Manowar
Judas Priest
Metal Church
Iron Maiden
Virgin Steele
Iced Earth
Drunkard
Ulyssess Siren
Slayer
Exhorder
Battleroar
Manilla Road
Omen
Exodus
Savatage

DAMN nice list!

well, prepare to congratulate me on pointing out the obvious.....but my #1 band is......*drumroll*........Eiffel 65! :headbang:

just kidding! of course its Megadeth :D