Favorite Bands to mosh to

i dont see why yall like hatebreed
every time ive seen em the only thing i was impressed with is how much the singer is trying to be phil anselmo. he looks like phil anselmo would look if he were trying to transform himself into a shady wigger. all the while im wondering why hatebreed is opening for slayer all the time instead of one of the bands that opened for hatebreed. usually the crappy band is supposed to open for the good bands.
and their mosh pits are just full of a bunch of little kids with huge mohawks they look like lab expirament rats bumping into each other.i hate hatebreed

slayers mosh pits are at least full of drunk mexicans that actually beat the crap out of each other sometimes

but im gonna say the best moshpits are those of gwar
gallons of fake corn syrup blood does a lot for a moshpit

skinhead bands like murphys law have interesting mospits too

New York death metal? Just listen to Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten, Obituary - Cause Of Death, Disavowed - Perceptive Deception, and Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity.

All are NY-styled death/brutal death albums.

That LOL command is fun, but it's the only one I know off the top of my head, haha. And I can't be bothered going "advanced". That's selling out.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
New York death metal? Just listen to Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten, Obituary - Cause Of Death, Disavowed - Perceptive Deception, and Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity.

Don't forget Immolation - Dawn of Possession, a NY death metal classic

im going to dying fetus on thursday, they suck IMO (the music is good, but the singer sounds like a pig), but their pits will be fun...