Favorite Bands?

Morothe

Teh Forest King
Dec 17, 2006
Massachusetts
Ok theres probably been this thread allready, but what are some of your favorite bands?

Mine Are...

Opeth
Shroud Of Bereavement
Nile
Woods Of Ypres
Carcass

Moonsorrow, Woods, Falkenbach, Skyforger, Drudkh, Burzum, Wuthering Heights, Devin Townsend Band, Windir, Yyrkoon, Turisas, etc etc etc

When I'm feeling nostalgic I sometimes like old thrash metal stuff from the late 80s/early 90s.

i consider some of my favourite bands to be:

ulver, agalloch, godspeed you! black emperor, ved buens ende, taake, catch 22, discordance axis, isis, woods of ypres, drudkh....aaaaah too many more, im into certain stuff at the moment.

Hmm..
Primordial, Agalloch, Woods of Ypres, My Dying Bride, Mourning Beloveth, Opeth, In the Woods...
And I think I'll stick with that for now :loco:

Agalloch, Amon Amarth,Amorphis(first 2 releases), Arcane Sun(only released 1 album, anyone who hasn't heard this get it by any means necessary, and I mean any means), Bathory(Blood Fire Death/Hammerheart), Burzum, Dark Tranquillity(early), Death(Human and on), Enslaved, My Dying Bride(Songs of Darkness,Words of Light), Neuraxis, Opeth(first 2 releases), Skepticism, Sunn 0))), Woods of Ypres

Anthrax !!! I think I´ve got 127 items with them now...

In no particular order:

The Gathering
Rapture
Orphaned Land
Therion
Woods
Agalloch
Darkthrone
Amorphis
Sentenced

Impossible to say overall favourite, but stuff I've been liking lately: Drudkh, Vond/Mortiis, Sol Invictus, Of The Wand and the Moon, Ulver, Tenhi and some classical like Edvard Grieg. Oh and also new Moonsorrow.

Right now I'd say -

Agalloch
Skinny Puppy
Katatonia
The Mark Lanegan Band
Alice in Chains
Radiohead
Nine Inch Nails
Opeth
Tool
Green Carnation