Favorite Damnation song?

Necrolicht

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
What's everyone's favorite song from Damnation right now? My current favorite is In My Time of Need. That song drip lots of emotion and I like his vocals the best on that song.

In my time of need is my favourite for now, but they will all go thru their cycle, Windowpane was a month ago, Closure has been their too!

Awesome fucking album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three are tied: Windowpane, Rid the Disease, In My Time of Need. Closure right below. The only one I skip is Lullaby; it's cool enough but wore thin once I heard the hook a few times.

Love the whole thing.

Right now...I would say Closure. I love the slightly eastern, minimilistic chords and percussion throughout this song. Windowpane is also a fantastic opener, though the whole album is great. I can see this being a faviroute album.

Once again...Opeth proving that less is more.

A little question hence the album is to be released in Europe next Monday.
What is the real tracklisting? I have seen many topics and discussions about this and read somewhere that there are 7 songs instead of 8 or something and are there any bonus tracks? Just wanted to know since I want to buy the right one. There is never a more irritating thing than buying an album just to figure out there is another one with an extra song.

See my Damnation scans post. 8 Tracks.
Windowpane
To Rid The Disease
Death Whispered A Lullaby
Closure
Hope Leaves
To Rid The Disease
Ending Credits
Weakness