Favorite Solo?

lakebodomkiller said:
My favorites have to be

Kissing the shadows

Deadknight warrior

and downfall

When "Deadnight Warrior" turned into "Deadknight warrior"? Don't rape CoB-songs..

OceanbarD said:
first of all i know a lot of better guitarist (dont get offenced guys)QUOTE]

Who?Come on,name some,because maybe Steve Vai is stil better than Alexi,but that's one,not a lot.I don't know why so many people is obsessed aboud underrating Alexi as guitarist,if even a legend as Zakk Wylde has said that he's born to be the next great guitarist of the world.Simply I can't understand why people are so stubborn.

About the solos,my favourites are:
Trashed,Lost&Strungout
Sixpounder(I know it's very simple adn short,but I find it awesome)
Silent Night,Bodom Night

Follow the Reaper
Bed of Razors
Kissing the Shadows
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
Children of Bodom

MacMoney said:
Better guitarists than Laiho:

Chuck Schuldiner (both as a soloist and a songwriter
Andy LaRocque (both)
Alex Skolnick (both)
Eric Peterson (only as a songwriter)

Any of them is better than Alexi,and being dead and having a 0'000000001% more speed than Alexi playing(which I'm not sure that this difference really exists),and I don't say this because I don't like Chuck Schuldiner,I am huge fan of Death and I respect a lot Chuck,but this doesn't make me change my opinion,and about the others,I think they don't deserve mention in comparison to Alexi.But with this I'm not trying to offend you,ok?Don't take it wrong,I don't want to create bad relations.Sorry if I offend you.

Who cares how many guitarists are better than Alexi. Sure, there's a lot of them, but Alexi's probably better than many more. And we're talking about Alexi here, ok. Not who are the best guitarists.

Mask of Sanity
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

both keys and guitar, with stunning riff in background :headbang:

children of COB said:
Who?Come on,name some,because maybe Steve Vai is stil better than Alexi,but that's one,not a lot.I don't know why so many people is obsessed aboud underrating Alexi as guitarist,if even a legend as Zakk Wylde has said that he's born to be the next great guitarist of the world.Simply I can't understand why people are so stubborn.

haha boy, you beautified my day!!! :)
sorrz0r but there about tenthousands of better guitarists than OMGALEKXI!!eins.
not said they're all discovered yet but i think if you look at those fucking horrible not-anything-saying listings alexi is about at 200. and.. what does aleksi can what others not can??? SAY IT?? he's a one of the better avarage shredders, thats all. he cant even improvise more than 3 notes or sth....

you n00b.. look at that: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6504813154525836790
or that: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChSyuQa0A3o

^ Homer is right!! i like buckethead to his kinda fast :D

and my favorit solo is bodom after midnight or Deadnight
not long but sounds awsome :)

@children of Cob
give your self a blow job and listen to the ownage solo of your self while you do that.

why? because i said so.

FallingDownInRuins said:
@children of Cob
give your self a blow job and listen to the ownage solo of your self while you do that.

why? because i said so.

yeh i totally agree with FallingDownInRuins...oh and btw, welcome to this forum

Silent Night Bodom Night , solo is so fucking fast thats why i like it so much

Bodom After Midnight , Solo is from movie the Rock , movie kicks ass and of course the solo do a same thing :D

Deadnight Warrior , solo is short but when i heard it i think my head is cut off :D

HomerJ_123 said:
haha boy, you beautified my day!!! :)
sorrz0r but there about tenthousands of better guitarists than OMGALEKXI!!eins.
not said they're all discovered yet but i think if you look at those fucking horrible not-anything-saying listings alexi is about at 200. and.. what does aleksi can what others not can??? SAY IT?? he's a one of the better avarage shredders, thats all. he cant even improvise more than 3 notes or sth....

you n00b.. look at that: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6504813154525836790
or that: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChSyuQa0A3o

What do you want to show with this?I can't say they're not incredible guitar players(because,belive me or not,is your choice,but I'm not idiot or something and I'm guitar player so I know how hard is to get to this level,which I hand't reached yet),but they're not better than Alexi,and that things they do and which they'll have been practising for long time Alexi does them every live performance in the guitarVSkeyboard solos.Not that longer cuz' there's no time but he has this technique,and don't forget that Alexi is 29,and has plento of time to improve more.