Favourite Evile Track?

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
I noticed we didnt have one of these threads going.. so here it is, you know what to do. Your not retards. :)

I havn't made this a poll so that when the album comes out people can still add shit in here..

Personally my favourite (so far) is 'We Who Are About To Die' :kickass:

Probably Enter the Grave.

I can imagine how We Who Are About To Die would be a blast at a live concert. Everything covered in Darkness, starting with the slow and quit part of the song and then blasting with the harder part and some light effects.

Probably Enter the Grave.

I can imagine how We Who Are About To Die would be a blast at a live concert. Everything covered in Darkness, starting with the slow and quit part of the song and then blasting with the harder part and some light effects.

It was ace at damnation fest!! :kickass:

It was funny as fuck because id been starting a few pits and some guy next to me said 'when it kicks in, start a pit, i dont dare...'

Hahaha!!!

i like enter the grave kool rythm and schitsophrenia ..lol is the spelling right??

It's a close call between We Who are About to Die, and Enter the Grave. Ahh fuck it, both of them are my favourite. :D

For me I'd say either Enter The Grave, We Who Are About To Die or Dawn Of Destruction. Although I really like Armoured Assault and Burned Alive.. muahaha

I noticed we didnt have one of these threads going.. so here it is, you know what to do. Your not retards. :)

I havn't made this a poll so that when the album comes out people can still add shit in here..

Personally my favourite (so far) is 'We Who Are About To Die' :kickass:

Yeah same here :D

They all good though but that one sticks out for me personally! :)