Favourite film...

The Matrix, defiantely. (Mr. Anderson..)
The Lord of the Rings triology (Need I say more?)
Requiem for a dream (Scary shit.. )
Apocalypse now (Man, I love that opening)
Le fabeleuse destin d'Amelie Poulin (Probably not spelled right, but hey, I'm not french)

Worst (I have to)
Alexander the great (I couldn't stop laughing, it was so god damn stupid.. Angelina Jolie, I mean, the r-thing really took speed... lmao!)
Little Nicky (Fucking stupid movie.. Hillarious though.)
LXG (Hahahaha.. They ruined Dorian..)

Hands down Empire Strikes Back.

The new trilogy sucks but the original 3 have to be the best set of all time

the watchmen movie
because it was one of the very few films that i can honestly say was better than the source material
to me all the spots where the movie looked different than the graphic novel looked like spots where alan more had made mistakes and zack snyder fixed them

No particular order

-The Secret in Their Eyes (I know a lot of people hated it, mostly because it is not a very 'artistic' movie or because it is too long, but I really liked it)
-Any Kubrick film. Even The Shining. It was not scary but it was definetively fun as shit.
-Amelie (first romantic movie I could find cute and not disgustingly cheesy and obvious)
-Blade Runner
-The Godfather
-Citizen Kane
-The Big Lebowski (It is not a 'great movie', but I had a lot of fun watching it- It makes no fucking sense)

Anyone seen Paul? I watched it in Nelsonville and couldn't stop laughing, it was perfect. Definitely one of my favorites.