Favourite Horror Movies?

I liked The Serpent And The Rainbow and Angel Heart. I once tried to watch Spice World but I had to push stop after 30 minutes. I must say I consider myself rather strong to have endured even that long...:err:

Sleepy Hollow!! Tim Burton is god! :D
and Omen, fucking great movies, but the book is bether though
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Halloween
The Shining
and some more i guess...

The Evil Dead is the best horror movie ever to be released. House By The Cemetary, Deranged, Zombie Flesh Eaters, The Beyond, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things...they don't make 'em like this anymore!

That movie scared the absolute God into me. Especially the part where she is in the dark and the nasty perv. has nightvision.
That is a DAMN GOOD MOVIE! Also Hannibal, just for the pan-seared brain scene. :heh:
Re-Animator is a classic. Just because of how much penis there is in that movie.:s Damn is that nasty!
Ben

Aliens (Technically Sci-Fi-Horror but either way this is still my favorite of all time)
Jaws
The Exorcist
The Evil Dead 1 & 2
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Halloween
From Dusk To Dawn (once again not 100% horror but still a good one!)
Return Of The Living Dead (Fucking hilarious!)
Fright Night

Evil Dead 1 & 2
Army of Darkness
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Re-Animator
Braindead
Hellraiser 1 & 2
Nightmare on Elmstreet 1, 2 & 3
From Dusk til Dawn (horror mixed with Tarantino can't fail)

I like a horror movie to actually SCARE me, thus my not adding any zombie movies (though I love them) or Evil Dead-type flicks (though I also love those).

Cube
The Ring (scariest movie EVER!)
Blair Witch Project (the first time I saw it, I shit myself)
Stephen King's IT (scared the crap out of me as a child. I still don't like balloons)
Event Horizon (just for the last scene)
The Ninth Gate (more film noir than horror, but I liked it.)
Jacob's Ladder

hmm for me i really am not into the "classic" gore movies...night of the living dead etc. ...i like "It" "blair witch project" ha im sure some people will disagree there but i saw a sneak preview of it so i was clueless and it scared me bad...uhh and "the nightmare before christmas" even though it's again not a horror film, i thought i might add that, its brilliant..and my favorite movie of all time "donnie darko" which also isnt really considered horror, oh well