Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Living To Die

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Watch Out

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Okay since it seems everyone really loves this album, what's your favourite song off of it? Mine is Let the Knife Do the Talking. I love the groove, the chorus, it's grit, etc. Like right now I've played it 9 times in a row. LOL I can't get tired of it. How about you guys?

Let the Knife Do the Talking for me to, man such a good song. I had to wait to hear it (my CD was one of the messed up ones and it was really bad) but all I can say is that it was worth the wait. Such a good song.

I think I would have to go in this order

A Thousand Lies
Let the Knife Do the Talking
Fearless
Warpath
Blooddrenched
Craving For Another Killing
Compulsive Psychosis
Incised Before I've Ceased
Scrutinized
Living To Die

Of course it's always changing... What the hell is Watch Out? It's not on my CD and I have the Limited Edition.

The Bringer said:
What the hell is Watch Out? It's not on my CD and I have the Limited Edition.
Try putting it into your PC.. I have the limited edition as well and Windows Media Player shows/plays it.

Oh and my fav is Let the Knife Do the Talking. Maybe it's a girlie track :p

A thousand lies (it belongs to the Slippin away, Until the end and the departure family to me as the BEST OF THE BEST from Hypocrisy)

Warpath : epic, riot, one of the best if not the best fast paced killer from Hypo

Fearless : just too good, catchy, represents pretty well to me whats Hypo all about

LIving to die : another clean voice monster anthem, straight to the heart

I also have a weakness for blooddrenched these days :headbang:

every other songs rock too

normal since Virus IS a masterpiece

MadTinus said:
No votes for Incised Before I've Ceased, unbelievable, it got my vote. Not necessarily my fave, but one of the best for sure. Together with Warpath, A Thousand Lies, Scrutinized and Fearless.

Think you made a point there... by listing another 4 songs aswell as what you voted for, just shows how many great songs this album has. The rest you didn't mention are also great. From the even spread of votes... its obvious to see that people were struggling to pick their favourite out of an album filled with favourites. For me, Fearless stands just that little bit above the rest but theirs quite a few songs that aren't far behind.

FromHereToDeath said:
Think you made a point there... by listing another 4 songs aswell as what you voted for, just shows how many great songs this album has. The rest you didn't mention are also great. From the even spread of votes... its obvious to see that people were struggling to pick their favourite out of an album filled with favourites. For me, Fearless stands just that little bit above the rest but theirs quite a few songs that aren't far behind.

I wouls say I feel the same about A thousand lies ;)