Feeler: would anyone be interested in a de-verbing service?

Arsenu,

Oct 30, 2008
Hi!

As some of you might know, Zynaptiq had released UNVEIL a few months ago and the way it works is downright incredible.

What some of you might also know is that it costs 400€, and there is no way to use it as demo or get an illegal version (not recommended anyway!) of this or an equivalent plugin.

So i was thinking of buying that plugin as an investment and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a de-verbing service, which means that i would run your tracks through this plugin and you will get the track back as dry as an old lady's pu... anyway, dry.

I suppose a fare rate would be 5€/track < 5 tracks, 3€/track > 5 tracks.
I suppose it would be way more relevant for video post-production rather than studio recordings, but anyway would anyone be interested in such a service?

Sounds like a good idea, although isn't this kind of thing illegal? There was someone who was trying to make money by reamping through POD Farm at $5 a track before which I don't think went well.

Sounds like a good idea, although isn't this kind of thing illegal? There was someone who was trying to make money by reamping through POD Farm at $5 a track before which I don't think went well.

Can't imagine why it would be illegal. No different using it on a separate track than using it on a full mix (just like any other plug). Same with POD Farm. No different re-amping with that than re-amping with my Marshall stack. As long as you buy the plug it's yours to use as you want. Otherwise mixing engineers wouldn't exist!

the demo works fine for me?

Demo lasts 20 minutes.

It's the same idea as re-amping through POD farm, only that any kid can download POD farm and use it illegally (not to mention it sounds like shit) wheres this plug-in is only available legally, there is no other way for anyone to attain the same processing as this thing does, it's state-of-the-art (almost fantasy) technology and it would really not be worth investing 400 euro if you just need it for 1 or 2 projects.