Few Against Many tops greek album charts on the 10th anniversary

Firewind Wiki

Army of one
Feb 8, 2010
Internet
Yesterday July 30 was exactly the 10th anniversary of Between Heaven and Hell.
So first of the bat congratulations and thank you Gus and all the current and former members of Firewind for bringing us your amazing music and still have the drive to make more.

And as an added surprise Few Against Many topped the Greek album charts, this is THE first metal album to ever do this in Greece and the boys deserve it.

Firewind has also announced 4 10th anniversary shows after the planned European tour with Leaves Eyes. These shows will have different sets every night and they will play songs that have never been played live before, unfortunately there will be 2 shows in Athens and 2 in Thessaloniki.

Guys PLZ!!!! film these shows and release them, you guys deserve a second DVD and I think all fans would love to have a next DVD to feature an live anthology set.

But again congratulations and thank you all!

Yesterday July 30 was exactly the 10th anniversary of Between Heaven and Hell.
So first of the bat congratulations and thank you Gus and all the current and former members of Firewind for bringing us your amazing music and still have the drive to make more.

And as an added surprise Few Against Many topped the Greek album charts, this is THE first metal album to ever do this in Greece and the boys deserve it.

Firewind has also announced 4 10th anniversary shows after the planned European tour with Leaves Eyes. These shows will have different sets every night and they will play songs that have never been played live before, unfortunately there will be 2 shows in Athens and 2 in Thessaloniki.

Guys PLZ!!!! film these shows and release them, you guys deserve a second DVD and I think all fans would love to have a next DVD to feature an live anthology set.

But again congratulations and thank you all!

Yes Many Congrats to the Guys and film this concerts i agree!!!!!!!!
We need a second DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU

KEEP THE FIRE ALIVE...........Nansy

So much respect for the greatest Greek metal band!!!! Their job has been rewarded with their being first in greek charts!!! Congratulations FIREWIND!!!!! Keep On Making Some Fuckin' Noise All Over The Universe!!!!