Finally done: Mirror of Souls Tab

Bummer. It only works for windows users. You have it in pdf format or anything I can open with a Mac? {Hopes} :headbang:

Bummer. It only works for windows users. You have it in pdf format or anything I can open with a Mac? {Hopes} :headbang:

I open them in Guitar Pro, and can export them in .PDF format. I'll do that tonight for ya, and upload them to rapidshare or something. By the way, each guitar track will be in its own .PDF file (Rhythm 1.pdf, Lead 1.pdf, acoustic rhythm 1.pdf... etc... really it's whatever I name them, but you get the point)

And THANK YOU Yoykex! A thousand internets to you, sir.
Do you happen to have a paypal or something, should we feel like giving you a small donation for your efforts?

You have it in pdf format or anything I can open with a Mac?

Sure, here ya go: Theocracy - Mirror of Souls.pdf

...in Guitar Pro which is WAY better than Power Tab.

Well, it's definately the more mature tool, but I don't like the "one track per instrument" tabs. It looks like crap if you print it and half of the pages are filled with empty measures. Pretty confusing to read imho. :err:

Personally, I'd like to use Sibelius for creating professional looking tabs (like in the books) but this is even more work. PTE is the tool that creates the most professional looking tabs and is still easy to use.

Do you happen to have a paypal or something, should we feel like giving you a small donation for your efforts?

Nope, I'm doing this as a hobby and to help others play good music. Stuff like that should always be free, imho. However, you can go and give the tabs a good rating @ultimate-guitar, would be nice. :)

Yoykex

I open them in Guitar Pro, and can export them in .PDF format. I'll do that tonight for ya, and upload them to rapidshare or something. By the way, each guitar track will be in its own .PDF file (Rhythm 1.pdf, Lead 1.pdf, acoustic rhythm 1.pdf... etc... really it's whatever I name them, but you get the point)

And THANK YOU Yoykex! A thousand internets to you, sir.

You folks rock. Thanks a ton. This will be the inspiration I need to stop my guitar from collecting dust!

Never alone.

-WtB

Sure, here ya go: Theocracy - Mirror of Souls.pdf

Well, it's definately the more mature tool, but I don't like the "one track per instrument" tabs. It looks like crap if you print it and half of the pages are filled with empty measures. Pretty confusing to read imho. :err:

Personally, I'd like to use Sibelius for creating professional looking tabs (like in the books) but this is even more work. PTE is the tool that creates the most professional looking tabs and is still easy to use.

Nope, I'm doing this as a hobby and to help others play good music. Stuff like that should always be free, imho. However, you can go and give the tabs a good rating @ultimate-guitar, would be nice. :)

Yoykex

AWESOME, a pdf, thanks Yoykex! Sweet! :headbang:

Hello everyone,

I could finally finish the tab for "Mirror of Souls". It was a lot of work and it of course became huge (32 pages).

You can get it and all my other tabs at http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Yoykex/contributions/tabs/

I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please consider rating it. :)

Also thanks to Val for helping me out with the "tuning question". ;)

Yoykex

I finally found time to learn this and it's very accurate I love it great job man!

Yoykex, can you repost the pdf file? the link expired and I can't find my tab for mirror of souls! SIGH

Yeah I know of that thread, I guess I just never realized that MoS was one of the songs that was done.

Dude, you are a lifesaver! Thanks! Can't wait to jamm. I got a new guitar for Christmas, so I'm lovin' life. Mirror of Souls is EPIC. Thanks for all the work that went into the tab.

Just listened to MoS while reading, it all looked fairly accurate, so great job! Learning to play it will take a while, but I guess it'll be worth it.:)