Folk albums similar to or in the vein of...

Check out Fejd - Huldran and Fejd - I en tid som var.

Both are absolutely amazing.

stille volk - hantaoma and Stille Volk - satyre cornu, as well.

amorpheus said:
Check out Sig:Ar:Tyr and Carved in stone; and the Finntroll folk album (Visor om Slutet)

Make sure to check the Nest demo (Fabled Lore) in my humble opinion its even better than the full length.

Tenhi is also a good suggestion, though they're not that "traditional"

p.s. What are these guys from Graumahd playing ?

Thanks for those suggestions. As for Graumahd, there's a description of them at this site.

http://www.funprox.com/reviews/review.asp?show=1444

"The band uses guitars, drums, flutes and cello to create an accessible kind of neo-folk. The music of Graumahd resembles other dark folk acts, but leaves a positive impression because of the energy and spontaneity that the songs convey. The music seems also to be influenced by older psychedelic folk.

The compositions vary nicely between tranquil and uptempo parts. Especially the (classical) guitars come to the foreground, which are played more sophisticated than many other neofolk acts do. The vocals are a little raw, but that's no rare thing with this type of music.
This single is over before you know it, so it's time for an album of Graumahd."

I enjoy them quite a bit. But it took me forever to find their 7" on DC++.

Guthrum said:
The music of Graumahd resembles other dark folk acts, but leaves a positive impression because of the energy and spontaneity that the songs convey. The music seems also to be influenced by older psychedelic folk.

sounds promising