For Greeks And Not Only...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
Hello everyone!!!
My respects to ANATHEMA, forum moderator and fans!!!
I'm very sorry for invating this forum in such way but i think of all bands and fans here in UM as a big family.

I would like everyone to know that Orphaned Land (a unique atmospheric, gothic sound of oriental melody and death metal anger) are going to perform live in Thessaloniki - Greece on 15/01/2005 which means this saturday.
I invite everyone to join their storm on stage...they will sure curve in your mind a beautiful memory to remember!!!

Everyone interested in coming to their live appearence in Thessaloniki can contact me at: chris@orphaned-land.com
Thank you all so very much!!!

You can see the poster of their Greek live here: http://www.orphaned-land.com/main/olgrath.htm

i hear you Allan i hear you, plus theres now surgery available to correct that nose of theirs :yuk: could be a plan

Allan said:
Lazy stealing taxi drivers and boring footie too. Plus they seem to hate tourists, even nice ones like we were

That's why you were robbed!

Yea I love Danish footie,how spectacular! :tickled:

Pitty that Rene left,he was a really good defender although he played to the rival team...

Hey hey hey, I didn't get robbed, I'm not stupid. A mate got in a taxi and passed out and was driven to some far off province though. I haven't heard Rene left Greece, even think I heard he got a contract extension for half a year.

Allan said:
Hey hey hey, I didn't get robbed, I'm not stupid. A mate got in a taxi and passed out and was driven to some far off province though. I haven't heard Rene left Greece, even think I heard he got a contract extension for half a year.

Getting robed doesn't mean you're stupid...maybe sometimes.

Rene looks like he's still here but he doesn't play much any more.There were also speculations of going back home that's why I thought he did but he hasn't yet left Greece.